Sunday, November 15, 2015

Marriage and Martial Intimacy

Marriage is a wonderful journey with your spouse. Its not an easy thing, but I have witnessed good things from a lovable marriage. I am not married, but I have learned from my family relations course that there are many early marriage adjustments. The first month begins with adjusting and discussing decisions as a new couple such as, martial intimacy, finances, work, food, traditions, responsibility and priorities. A new adjustment can also be sharing a bed with another person. One person can be used to having their own personal space and be startled sharing things with the other person. In my family relations class we talked about martial intimacy in depth. Sex is an important part of intimacy and marriage. There are three parts to sex; Orgasm, Plateau and Excitement. I also learned in my family class that involving friends and family into martial problems will only create more problems. This is true because a couple should communicate to resolve their own problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment